NSW Leppington land off the plan

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by 2020vision, 26th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. hash_investor

hash_investor Well-Known Member

Town centers are just a hype, marketing material sold by the builders. There are so many town centers around... whats with a new one?

If I had the option of spending 800k in liverpool vs hills district... its a no brainer :)

SteffS and Pentanol like this.
  2. Pentanol

Pentanol Well-Known Member

3. Piston_Broke

Piston_Broke Well-Known Member

What an idiotic and ignorant statement this is.
    Leppington area has many wealthy people.

Nope, not a darn clue.

Daniel007 likes this.
  4. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

I'd spend 800k in Hills vs Livo too.. but.. 595k for land.. 300k for home.. 900k for a home.. better off buying smaller land in kellyville and building there for that price over the gables... If you gave me the choice to spend 650k in riverstone and Marsden park or 900k in Box Hill i'd be extremely silly to be spending the 900k in box hill (not even box hill, more like nelson)

hash_investor likes this.
  5. hash_investor

hash_investor Well-Known Member

You may say they are rich as well but still totally different demographics. Hills has people in high paying professional jobs, Leppington is all bogan who got rich because Sydney sprawled towards their acreages

Pentanol likes this.
  6. Pentanol

Please back up your statement with facts. My link above and below proves you wrong.

‘Liveable’ Sydney has clear winners and losers

7. 2020vision

2020vision Active Member

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this thread as it has gave me a better understanding about the Leppington area, the Hills area and the Sydney market in general. I am also looking at a block in Leppington at 300 SQM(10m Frontage) for 300k which is ready to build on. I can't find anything in the market that is more affordable than this that is within 1 hour of the CBD and under 10 minutes drive to the nearest training station.

Can anyone shed some light on a similar deal elsewhere where they think is better value?

Any suggestion would be great.

Kis Kis likes this.
  8. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

Is this an off market deal? That's the best deal i've seen in ages i'd jump on that immediately if I could get a loan

9. 2020vision

2020vision Active Member

Yes @ej89 it is a off market deal from someone that bought OTP land 12 months ago and can't settle next month when the land will be registered. There was no problem with the deal as he has finance approval to purchase and has more than 30% deposit, it's just that his circumstances has changed and is about to relocate his whole family overseas. He needed to sell the block asap to free up his cashflow.

10. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

If you dont buy it I will

Kis Kis and Pentanol like this.
  11. Pentanol

Yep, I won't even think about it. Jump on that one ASAP. Can't say that I will have the same package available when you're ready but feel free to ask me from time to time if you're ready :)

12. Piston_Broke

You said it yourself

Seems the only reason you're here is to flogg RE.
    And I have long ago learnt to never put any credibility on a commissioned sales shill's regurgitated dribble.

And your profile should state that you're here spruiking for sales.

Daniel007 likes this.
  13. Piston_Broke

To us barbarian bogans these are slave plebs who must work 60hrs a week till retirement to buy our divid up lands, pay taxes, the merc for the wife and the kids holidays.
    They are the poor millionaires trapped in a lifetime of slavery.

BeefEater and Biz like this.
  14. 2020vision

2020vision Active Member

15. Pentanol

You have not really added much of value here other than attack others. This is forum to help other so please leave. Have you not seen Mortgage Brokers, Buyer's Agents, Real Estate Agents and Property Manager hanging around the forum too? Like I said previously, this is just extra money for me as I make well above the six figures in my full time job and I'm just doing this because I love property. Don't be a douchebag. The only thing I know is that Leppington is full of bogans.

16. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

I'm a bogan from around Leppington. Want to take the Pepsi challenge and compare portfolio's, bussiness, and penis sizes? I bet I win! :D :D :D

17. Cimbom

Cimbom Well-Known Member

The numbers thrown around in Sydney are eye watering. 900k will get you house in almost any suburb of your choice in Canberra with a 10-20 minute max commute. Even 600k would get you something very nice :p

18. Pentanol

Haha, maybe in 30 years time I'm still early in my journey unfortunately. And one person in Leppington with large "assets" doesn't really change it. The link I have provided above shows the income dispersions across Sydney. Like I said in earlier posts, I'm just a small fish compared to most of you, but to suggest that I'm trying to flog lands off here in front of astute investors is suicide. I'm just passing info as I'm on the ground of what I'm seeing.

19. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

But so am I :(

If that map is right it shows areas in south west have the second highest income? Around 2570? But but but we're all bogans out here? I am confused... :( My public school education has failed me and now I must be poor. :(

Piston_Broke likes this.
  20. Piston_Broke

So your idea of helping others is listing properties you have for sale.
    I call it advertising, and it's false and deceptive advertising as you're a part time noob passing off as someone who knows about real estate.

Here's the best help RE buyers can ever get:
    Never trust the person who earns a commission on his advice.
    RE salespeople work for the the seller NOT the buyer.
    Never believe what is published buy REI, or property magazines.
    Take advice from those who have done it, not talk or right about it.

Now change your nappy and start acting like a big boy and don't be such an embarrassment to the people who live in the Hills.