Legal Tip 8: Avoid Cross Collateralising Security Properties

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Terry_w, 26th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

@Leigh Birch you'll see that some people are business members. Business members pay to be able to advertise our businesses here. There's guidelines on how we can do this, the most effective practice is to try to give good advice and through this attract business. We're definitely not paid by the forum, quite the opposite.

There's also premium membership where people pay to show their support for the forum. Again those people are not remunerated for their efforts, they pay to be here. I believe people do this as a way of supporting the costs of running this forum as this forum has given them so much in terms of information, advice and contacts.

My suspicion is that some people post constantly because it's a way of connecting. Others like to Tweet, use Facebook or Instagram, etc.

Simon Hampel likes this.
  2. 7566

7566 Member

Thank you Peter,
    I was looking for this answer, and somehow scrambled my way through. Long winded, but I got there. Anyway, it started as a post to defend you guys as it came up when i googled a random search. I know Terry and the wonderful work he does, but thought someone should say innocent until proven guilty. I hope it didn't come across as anything else. No malice or intrusion to this site intended.

Well it got me going enough to make me sign up and write a comment. Lesson learnt by me.

3. Possumcreek

Possumcreek Well-Known Member

Must say, that was Silence of the Lamb" creepy!

4. LifesGood

LifesGood Well-Known Member

There is definitely some passive aggressive dribble in this thread! Great reading, thanks all :D:p