Land subdivision- what are the basics

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Kr@mer, 18th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Kr@mer

Kr@mer Well-Known Member

Constantly looking at new opportunities. Don’t know too much about land subdivision. Would like to put together a feasibility template on potential properties that may be ripe for subdivision.

Apart from having the right zoning,access, min lot size etc
    What are some other things to be aware of.

I am assuming you would need to ensure services can be installed such as sewer and water and electricity. Is there any science to budgeting what this would cost or is it more guess work or trying to seek advice through experienced trades.

What sort of fees or contributions would be involved. I’m thinking maybe getting in touch with a town planner may be the best option.

As I said looking to put together a template which may be a simple feasibility into potential properties

2. Phase2

Phase2 Well-Known Member

Heaps of info in PC already. Just do a search for "development". There might even be some spreadsheets for preliminary dev assessments.

3. lixas4

lixas4 Well-Known Member

Ask this question in the development section, you'll get more responses

jefn89 likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia