Land Subdivision Development Made Easy Edition 1 by Colm Dillon

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Darius, 14th May, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Darius

Darius New Member

Hi everyone

does anyone know how to get a copy of that book ?

FYI

So I purchased it from Colm Dillon's website a few days ago

step by step property development

After the payment got processed, I got a dead link, no book, and no answer.

I am still waiting for some type of confirmation through the payment processor, so as to get a refund.

Appreciate if anyone can help me find this book, as I am working towards making a subdivision, but want to get prepared as much as possible.

Thanks

2. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be wasting my time on a book like that, and instead be talking to people who actually do it. Some of which are on this forum.

3. Darius

Darius New Member

It is not binary.

As in, if I read the book, then I don't ask questions lols

I plan to do both.

But I want to ask the right questions, and have a more critical capacity to each answer I receive.

Learning by asking questions only, is a bit lazy. Get prepared first as much as you can.

Makes sense ?

Added to that, what's exactly wrong with the book ? You didn't say.

I have only heard good comments about it.

4. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

No, but your time is. And I suspect its spent better reading this forum than that book.

Looks like its international. The process is different in each state in Australia, let alone between countries.

I read books when I started out too - I didn't learn much at all compared to my time here on the forums and actually reading planning documents relevant to my state.

5. Darius

Darius New Member

Here were go again...

I am already wasting my time here.

I read the residential development made easy already, and was eye opening. Colm is Australian. The knowledge he gives is mostly universal.

I am already in touch with several property developers, and attending meetups and seminars.

You have not read any of his books, and have NO idea about the material, yet you are imposing a way to learn something into others like if it is the only way in existence.

Enough with the waste of my time.