Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

NSW Lake Haven, Warnervale

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Darlinghurst Boy, 13th Jan, 2016.

1. Darlinghurst Boy

Darlinghurst Boy Well-Known Member

The Northern Part of the NSW Central Coast will / would have massive growth gains if only...development was easier to get approval !.

The "Chinese Disneyland" development still hasnt gotten off the ground in the Wyong Shire area of Warnervale because of not only greenies but Council regulations of height, noise and any other BS regulations holding it back.

I read that the Chinese investors of the Proposed Disneyland were " peed off" on all this red tape and regulation.

For everyones sake, jobs , etc , will the beuracrats please allow development to the Northern part of the Central Coast !!!

Shoryuken likes this.
  2. Moych

Moych Well-Known Member

3. sonic98

sonic98 Member

Actually most locals don't want a bar of the corrupt and unneccessary "chinese theme park". The mayor is not popular, to say the least, and the whole deal reeks of corruption and self interest. As you seem to have spent considerable time in the area, you might notice a lot of Wyong shire residents don't even have curb and guttering and the roads are atrocious.

4. Darlinghurst Boy

Yes you are right !
    Areas Lake Munmorah, even San Remo Charmhaven etc have no guttering .

But we need development to go ahead , even there were protestors against the Woolworths Lake Munmorah before it was built !

They could of turned the Central Coast into another Gold Coast if there wasnt so much red tape, i always remember that idiot years ago stopping the Deveopment at Batueu Bay .
    There are times to be a Greenie but we need to modernise too.

My investment property at Lake Haven will hopefully rise in value soon , i can see it coming ., just got to be patient i guess.

Gingin likes this.
  5. Shoryuken

Shoryuken Active Member

How's the rental yield in Lake Heaven? I was considering buy around Lake Haven/Blue Haven a couple of years ago but instead bought closer to Wyong. I also really liked Mardi at the time, next to Westfields and next to the freeway but the prices were over my budget at the time.

Cheers.

6. Darlinghurst Boy

Rental is quite good in Lake Haven , I purchased for 300k done some renovations and currently get $360 weekly.
    There is a never ending supply of tenants especially if your close to the shopping Centre.