Kitchen Reno Ideas- Brisbane

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by Tristan1, 2nd Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tristan1

Tristan1 New Member

I want to install a new kitchen in my unit in Brisbane.
    Kitchen size is only 5m2. (Pic Below)

My goal is to install mid range kitchen for an affordable price. After the full service.

Has anyone had experience with affordable kitchen installers in Brisbane recently?

Is buying kitchen through Bunnings or Ikea, then employing a Carpenter and other trades the most cost effective solution?

Any suggestions, advice is much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Rich2011

Rich2011 Well-Known Member

Just purchased and installed a kitchen from Bunnings in Loganholme. The cabinet quality is good. I ordered custom cut bench tops from the Kaboodle factory via Bunnings. All in all very happy with it, not sure its that cheap though. I assembled and installed myself. Cabinets, custom doors and bench tops as shown here were about $3000 plus tiles, sink, tap and plumbing fixtures & other misc bits and pieces.

Attached Files:

TadhgMor likes this.
  3. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

kitchen lood ok. get rid of the "au du agent" candle and then paint, get new handles, range hood and oven. done.

4. Chivaun.Shortis

Chivaun.Shortis Well-Known Member

If you want to update date it there is a paint that you can use that does benchtops and drawers and cupboards to modernise it. Kitchen looks in good condition

Tom Rivera likes this.