hi People Okay so my IP unit has just been vacated. Walked in door, smell of Indian cooking very strong. In the kitchen there is grease covering the light fittings which look gold rather than silver and fat covers the vertical blinds over the kitchen window. PM will get walls painted as these aren't in good condition due to wear & tear and children's drawings and big chips on corners. There is a fan directly above the hotplates, but I'm believing this may not be strong enough to capture the fumes and grease. Can anyone advise? Am I best to get a Rangehood put in and if so do people have a brand & size they would recommend. There are no overhead cupboards. Any thoughts would be appreciated.