Cars & Motorbikes Kia Sorrento

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Chilliblue, 28th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. tvadera

tvadera Well-Known Member

Have a look at Fiat Freemont, awesome value for the price
    3rd row seats can be added
    I purchased one recently n happy with it

2. Dan Donoghue

Dan Donoghue Well-Known Member

My sister in law had an outlander, it was underpowered and because the engine was way to small for its size, it uses a but load of fuel.

devank likes this.
  3. Mumbai

Mumbai Well-Known Member

nice ad. Can you also post the link to the listing?

4. dmb1978

dmb1978 Well-Known Member

Haha, yes it did come across pretty sales like. We haven't got it on the market yet but will soon as we are leaving soon and will take a massive hit on it so have been delaying the inevitable.

5. sandyfeet

sandyfeet Well-Known Member

6. Dan Donoghue

The new Mazdas are lovely, of course I love my little toy car but we also just bought the wife a diesel CX5, an absolutely wonderful and surprisingly (twin turbo) powerful.

7. inspiredbyprop

inspiredbyprop Well-Known Member

OP, have you seen the 7 Seater Hybrid, Toyota Prius V? Very economical, I also recently saw Porche Hybrid on the road... I think cars going towards more efficient battery power.

8. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

I bought a Sorrento 3 years ago and wouldn't consider anything else now. I had never like them and never considered them, but when my Craptiva piece of crap crapped it self on a Sunday afternoon a kilometre from a Ford dealer, I had a look in the Ford Show room window and and saw a Territory that I always wanted so I thought at 9am I will go and buy that didn't care what it cost as the kids had an important school function and I had some urgent business that could cost many $1000s if delayed. But the salesman was an A hole incessantly raved BS with his spiel, I asked him to help me toe the craptiva of the road it would take 5 mins he refused, so I went down the road to the KIA show room and drove out with a Sorrento and ordered a Rio for the same money. The Sorrento has been brilliant has less road noise and rattles than the Craptiva and has better suspension, it is stiff. I drive on rough gravel roads corrugated dirt roads and it hasn't developed rattles like other cars usually do in half the klms. it has done 144,000ks. Its is good on fuel 7L/100kms, pulls 2 tonne effortlessly, it is a Diesel. The guy who done my wheel alignment said he sees alot more problems with the expensive and prestegious cars. The traction control is a pain in the arse though, it is actually dangerous, takes all the fun out of driving you cant power out of a corner as the power is cut soon as any wheel slip is detected.

9. Dan Donoghue

I am actually sat here trying to see how quickly I can repeat this 5 times lol.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.