Keep your mind on the target

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by MyDarlinghurst, 17th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. MyDarlinghurst

MyDarlinghurst Well-Known Member

I couldnt sleep last night and watched a great Youtube vid
    Its called similar to Keep your eyes with blinkers

The guy was talking about achieving your goal and not being distracted with everyday life but achieving that goal AND also not having too many goals! Having one major goal.

Too many goals ? You cant do it !

Can yiu be a property investor and save money working 3 jobs and be a bodybuilder too ?

My goal is to pay down my IP 's within this year and going to work to achieve it and not being sidetracked or distracted into life problems Or things that dont concern you .

He talked about people who dont really have goals and thats why they are busybodys .

Sometimes you can easily get sidetracked into gossipping at work or being involved in things that doesnt concern you or your major goal.

My major goal at work is to do as less as i can to get the money, the money is number 1 to pay off my IP, i really couldnt care personally about my work, its the money i want.

I am now finding myself thinking day and night about achieving the goal , anything else becimes not important,

Last week i had a workmate gossiping to me about others at work. I couldnt careless and i just nod my head in agreeance with her and smile, she is without goals

Stop being concerned about other things other than your goal