Just joined!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jacob1, 4th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jacob1

Jacob1 Member

G'day ladies and gents,

Thought I'd post a quick introduction although I think I may have bypassed this last Thursday and started posting!

My name's Jake, I'm based out of Sydney though spend a fair chunk of time in both Brisbane and Melbourne. I've been a spectator on the Somersoft forums for a while and thought it's time I made an account here and joined in on the fun.

I'm a property investment advisor traditionally dealing with OTP or recently complete projects with a national focus, though our inclinations on a macro scale tend to alter as the markets shift.

Probably have already lost a few friends with the above paragraph as there are indeed a lot of sharks working in the same field just looking to build their bank account. I genuinely am after the best solutions for my clients and my clients are traditionally clients for life. We have a very stringent selection process and as our method of investment isn't for everyone I have often referred clients to buyers agents and the like.

Anyway - I'm not here for a personal business plug or anything, I'm here to keep on top of market sentiment and discussions to build my market knowledge.

I look forward to discussing all things property!

Cheers,

Jake.

Mitesh Dedhia likes this.
  2. BillV

BillV Well-Known Member

Welcome Jake
    I too used to be on Somersoft
    Take care
    Bill

Jacob1 likes this.
  3. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

Hi Jacob
    great to have you here

Jacob1 likes this.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.