Entertainment & Music Jon English Dies

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Darlinghurst Boy, 10th Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Geez& with those dark shadows under his eyes who woulda thunk it?

datto likes this.
  2. WestOz

WestOz Well-Known Member

Didn't know this was available (funny how we only look up this stuff when someone passes)

For you young ones who might think us oldies (including your parents) would have had boring reserved lives before having you/kids/morgages etc, that we did'nt know how to party better than you ever did, "180,000" of us (alleged) at the Opera House in 1979 (prob before FM Radio? it was organised by 2SM)

Full Playlist - . ' CONCERT OF THE DECADE - LIVE 1979 ' . - YouTube

WattleIdo likes this.
  3. datto

datto Well-Known Member

My oldies attended that news years concert. That night there was a riot on the foot of the Opera House when Rolf Harris started singing, beer cans started flying at him, he couldn't finish his song.

Jon English grabbed the microphone off Rolf and started abusing the crowd "look at yous, it's new years eve and all you want to do is fight" he said.

4. Glorion

Glorion Well-Known Member

I'm the same age as your daughter and I don't know him either...I'm into a lot of the "older" music too - doors, clash, easybeats, dr hook etc etc - but havnt heard of this guy. I might have to YouTube some of his music and see if I have heard it...

Price Accounting provide tax services and advice to developers on issues incl GST, Tax + Structure. Our free developer toolkit covers many of the key elements and is critical to a new development tax plan. Email for your copy and our new client pack.