John Lindeman mentoring program?

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Prop_invest, 20th Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Prop_invest

Prop_invest Well-Known Member

Hi folks,

Does anyone here have experience in mentoring program of John Lindeman? Appreciate it if you share it.

Thanks

2. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

I think there has been discussion on this do a search

3. Prop_invest

Thanks for the reply. I did search before posting this question but couldn't find a discussion about his mentorship program. Please send the link if I have missed it.

4. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

oops, I think it was Somersoft

His predictions have not necessarily been correct. I guess…….What’s new

5. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

I would be highly concerned with any software (implying the code is based on human inputs and opinions) that "predicts" things. "Black box" claims are hard to prove or disprove. Stock picking, horse punting, currencies etc and markets are common targets. Data analysis is fine but it cannot predict future events based on past events with certainty. Perhaps mere suggestion or correlation based on the past. It may limit some risks. and create others. Each days millions are made and lost with different views on shares and supported many times by economists and very expert views.

I would also argue unlicensed BA services in some ways. Just dont call it that and you dont need a license and can say anything ?

Read the reviews on facebook and its a bit concerning about financial products that seem to have hijacked themselves into a profile.
    Lindeman Reports

6. Prop_invest

Thanks everyone for your comments. Much appreciated.