Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Mortgage Brokers Jess @ Seed Financial

Discussion in 'Service Provider Directory' started by Jess Peletier, 29th Nov, 2015.

1. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker - Australia Wide Business Member

18th Jun, 2015
    Perth WA
    Hi All,

I'm Jess, the owner and mortgage broker at Seed Financial.

While we do deal primarily with property investors and spend a lot of time structuring loans, uncrossing properties and helping people grow portfolios, we also deal with home buyers and our service is one that everyone can benefit from. We love hearing about your goals and plans and take pride in being a part of bringing them to fruition - whether it's your home, your first IP or something more advanced and complex.

Customer service is our number one priority, so if you're tired of unresponsive brokers who take days or weeks to respond to emails and ignore you once the deal is closed, who don't answer the phone and aren't available when you need them, give us a ring and we'll get things moving for you quickly.

Once the deal is in progress, you'll get updated regularly on the progress of your loan so you're never stuck wondering what's going on and feel confident that any hurdles are being taken care of effectively.

I'm always happy to have a chat, so please feel free to give me a ring about your plans. We also are happy to help with budgeting if you're having trouble hitting your financial goals, and offer debt consolidation services if required.

I look forward to meeting you soon!

Last edited: 30th Nov, 2015
    Redom, melbournian and Shahin_Afarin like this.