Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

James Dawson property course

Discussion in 'General Property Chat' started by JackKeily, 5th Jul, 2016.

1. JackKeily

JackKeily Active Member

Hi everyone, I've recently stumbled across James Dawson's commercial property course and I was wondering if anyone has sat the course?
    If anyone has. Could you please give me an honest review about it? Is it worth the time/money?
    Thanks in advance!

2. DiligentPM

DiligentPM Well-Known Member Business Member

I had a look at the site...he claims to have too much money from successful investments...lives the good life in the Byron Bay hinterland....claims he wants to now 'help' others become wealthy...if he is truly altruistic to help you there would be no charges for courses and mentoring and no kickbacks from recommendations for property purchases...run

alexm, House, Dan L and 2 others like this.
  3. hobo

hobo Well-Known Member

I have not done the course so I can't comment on that, but the newsletter I receive with his name on it leaves a LOT to be desired.

4. Plucka

Plucka Well-Known Member

Like all property "seminars", "mentoring", "courses" they exist to separate fools from their money. Let me guess, at the end of the "course" they will provide you with some amazing property deals in some distant location.

There's nothing they provide that can't be learnt from your own research.

5. Big Will

Big Will Well-Known Member

My mentor doesn't charge me a dime and doesn't sell books or courses. Literally has retired and is a sounding board and makes comments of 'have you thought of this' 'what if this happens'.

I am always hesitant of listening to someone who wants to charge high fees about how to be retire through property, yet they are not retired if they are spurking courses.

chindonly and DiligentPM like this.