It's not over until I win!

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Sackie, 21st Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Those who are not interested in another mooshy mindset clip you can skip this thread now and save time.

I posted this clip in the past but it seems to be lost somewhere in all the threads, There are many new ppl who have joined so I thought I'd share one of my all time favourite clips relating to attitude/mindset/philosophy to achieve great success in general, not just related to financial wealth. I spent a lot of time going over this guys material and a few others over the years and have tried my best to apply them as much as i can.

What i have noticed over the years is that the people who tend to underachieve financially for example, generally don't embody much or any of the concepts and ideas mentioned in this clip. And the people who do overachieve tend to naturally or by learnt/modified behaviour start to embody much of what is in the clip. I do believe this stuff can be a life changer but obviously its just my own opinion. I can though unequivocally say that I would have much, much less financially (and in other ways), if I wasn't ascribing to a lot of what is discussed here. It is a longish clip so I know most people wont watch it to the end. But for the 1 or 2 people (especially the younger people) who decide to see what its all about. This is for you. Enjoy the journey. :)

Last edited: 21st Jun, 2017
  2. Player

Player Well-Known Member

Les is the man

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is !!!

Sackie likes this.
  3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

And another Gem. Much sorter clip.

4. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member