It's Cornflower.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cornflower, 28th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Cornflower

Cornflower Member

Hi Folks, I used to post on the Somersoft Forum a long time ago.

I haven't bought a house since 2012 and I'm getting kinda' jumpy about it. (House purchase here: Offers $200k +)

I have my eye on a place a few doors up from this one. It's in great condition, and could easily be converted from a 2 bed 1 bath to a 4 bed two bath, and add a rumpus.

Need to get a job first. Lenders seem to like that these days. No more of this WAHM laying on chaise lounges eating bonbons for me anymore. Pfft haha.

Properties move slow here (but rental returns are pretty good, which is what I'm after) so hopefully it will still be on the market by the time I'm able to buy.

Anyway.. I have lots to catch up on with the property market, it's been too long!

2. Kassy

Kassy Well-Known Member

Would love to be a WAHM! Good luck with the job hunting and portfolio building! :)

3. Phase2

Phase2 Well-Known Member

Welcome. :)

Maybe you could stay on the chaise and blog a live-feed on instagram reviewing the bonbons? Not sure how the banks would view 'endorsement income' though.. :confused:

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia