Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

QLD Ipswich

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by miscg, 29th Jun, 2015.

1. miscg

miscg Member

I have a friend of mine asking me questions about buying his for Ip in Ipswich. Does anyone have any feedback I could pass on please.

2. rizzle

rizzle Well-Known Member

I vaguely remember reading some posts about Ipswich on the old somersoft forums (http://somersoft.com/forums/). Try a search over there.

3. Heinz57

Heinz57 Well-Known Member

What sort of info is your friend looking for?

4. miscg

miscg Member

Whatever info he can get his hands on, it's his first investment so what parts to stay away from etc, what to look for..
    I have also pointed him to somersoft for some searching.

5. KUS50

KUS50 Member

Heinz57 likes this.
  6. Heinz57

Heinz57 Well-Known Member

Likewise 2 IPs in Ipswich. Agree with good advice from KU550. Send me a message if you want to check anything.

7. miscg

miscg Member

Thank u for the replies. I have passed all info to my mate to start his due diligence.

8. Proper Property

Proper Property Active Member

Speaking of Ipswich, what do you think of the future capital growth prospects of Redbank. It has a lot of nearby facilities including the recently upgraded Redbank Plaza and the train station. It is also 10-15 minutes from Springfield.

Therefore do you all think it will be one of those suburbs that will just get the flow on effect after Brisbane City Council house prices grow? I just ask about Redbank as it is quite affordable and just wanted to see if it is a suburb which has good generational growth prospects.

Tekoz likes this.
  9. sumterrence

sumterrence Well-Known Member

From my research I think redbank plains and collingwood park is set to a good start from the previous property crisis, with the gov is spending some serious money on the development of the infrastructure in redbank plains and also more housings will be built in Collingwood park in near the newer estates.

Also demographically these two suburbs are very close to Ipswich CBD with affordable housing price compare to the surroundings.

Dwib likes this.