VIC IP - House around $650K - need suggestions

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by BinBash, 27th Jun, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. BinBash

BinBash Member

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an investment property, a house and a land package in Victoria (around Melbourne) around $650K mark. The key is to make sure I am able to rent it out as soon as the house is ready.

I have looked around, Fraser Rise (Aspire) looks good to me and within my budget. What do you guys think?

I am from Sydney and this will be my first investment property. Should I get in touch with a buyer's agent to have an expert opinion? I have heard mixed reviews about them. Forgive my ignorance on this topic, I am new to this arena.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

2. Westie

Westie Well-Known Member

Get in contact with the property managers in the area and ask them how long a product sits on the market before being rented out, what the rental demand is like and what sort of demographic wants to live there.

How does Fraser Rise 'look good' to you? What other areas have you compared it with?

Edit: I just checked, there are 23 properties for rent: https://www.realestate.com.au/rent/...includeSurrounding=false&activeSort=list-date. There are no schools (other than a Springside West college) or PT in the area.

Last edited: 27th Jun, 2021
    The Y-man likes this.
  3. BinBash

BinBash Member

I may have not looked at it correctly but this link shows there are a few primary and secondary schools in the vicinity https://www.realestate.com.au/project/aspire-fraser-rise-600020858

I have compared it with the other areas like Melton and Harpley Estate, Werribee. I have mainly compared the cost and time to travel to CBD. Sorry, what other factors should I put it?

4. PurpleTurtle

PurpleTurtle Well-Known Member

Something with a bit more scarcity value might not hurt.

BinBash likes this.
  5. Steve90

Steve90 Active Member

Ferntree gully or endeavour Hills

BinBash likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia