Investors Dream Buyers agent reviews

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Amit31, 16th Sep, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Amit31

Amit31 New Member

I am currently trying to jump into property investments in NSW. Researched many buyers agents profiles, clients testimonials and purchases made by their clients.

Did anyone here buy a property with the help of Investors dream?
    If so what was your experience and how was your journey.

2. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Hi Amit I've not heard of them but they haven't been around for very long, so depending on where you're looking, what level of experience you're after, and their specialty areas you may want to shop around. Start with www.rebaa.com.au and go from there. Good luck!

3. Amit31

Amit31 New Member

Thanks Jacque!

4. Tony Fleming

Tony Fleming Well-Known Member

Can't speak about their service as I've never used it but I've met Sanjeev a few times. He was very knowledgeable and seemed very switched on.

If you proceed let us know how you go.

5. Vino

Vino Member

Hi Amit,

I have used Investors Dream service and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an excellent buyers agent service.

I came through Sanjeev's profile on Linkedin and interesting saw someone from my network has used their service, so I reached to them and heard nothing but all great about their Buyers Agent Service which gave me the confidence to use them.

Sanjeev is a very experienced investor himself, professional, genuine who really wants to help others build a property portfolio.

I was looking to freshly get into the investment path, as usual, had lot of fear, doubt etc but then decided to go with Investors Dream after having a lot of research and chat with Sanjeev.

I started my journey with him last year in Oct 2020 and so far bought we bought 3 properties using their service. We bought 2 properties in NSW and the recent (third one) in QLD

All great positive cashflow properties with multiple strategies built-in and we already got more than 30% capital growth on my first 2 properties till now (the first one settled in Dec 2020 and the second one in April 2021) which is insane, hard to believe but great for us as they were bought under market value at least by 10% and then market moved, the third one is yet to settle but also a great deal as there is billion-dollar infrastructure happening around the corner of the house.

Sanjeev and his team provide a very personalised service to their clients, best part I love is they first educate their clients about property world to enlighten you, show the investment path, Sanjeev is big on self education and passes all his learnings to his clients.

So happy with their service, I have already recommended to many of my friends who are also very happy with Investors Dream service.

Happy to talk as well, dm me if you are interested mate :)

Hope this helps,

Vino

6. momentum26

momentum26 Well-Known Member

What are their service fees?

Vino likes this.
  7. Vino

Vino Member

any where between 10 to 15K mate, you need to check the current price with them

8. kews

kews Member

hi Vino, may I ask what was the scope of work that this particular BA did for you?

Did he also do all the inspections for you and finding property manager, managing the renovation after u bought the property? And if that’s okay to know, did he focus on regional market or capital city?

Thanks!

9. Vino

Vino Member

Hi Kews, happy to have a talk to you about everything mate. Please DM me for your contact details.