VIC Investment Ideas

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by bala, 12th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. melbournian

melbournian Well-Known Member

commute is super bad during peak hours on the westgate (on a sunday it is OK) i drove down to williamstown yesterday and already due to traffic accident the whole westgate was put at 40km. but man imagine getting a small plot here and holding in your portfolio. this no doubt would be worth heaps in CG. there are not many places with this kind of views in melbourne and the ones that are in the millions.

upload_2016-7-17_12-24-2.png

HUGH72 likes this.
  2. HUGH72

HUGH72 Well-Known Member

Is this image from further south near Wyndham habour?

3. bala

bala Member

@C-mac : Thanks for your reply. I have plans to develop in coming years. Im not a big fan of duplex or triple.Rather i prefer to built units which has a high demand than apartments in Ballarat. I will definitely consider to expand my portfolio within ballarat. As mentioned earlier, The reason for opting ballarat is Budget and STCA. Based on research, Properties located at central/ north are bit old and very rare to find a decent property. The agent recommended to find a decent property so finding tenants wont be a challenge and Canadian is center point for Uni and city which has a huge potential for dev n future

4. Connor

Connor Well-Known Member

I recently saw a couple of sales in the 'birdcage' in the 350k range. Both subdividable blocks with one already having plans and permits for a rear dwelling. A year ago these would barely touch the 300k mark.

5. melbournian

melbournian Well-Known Member

some pic from the sales ads of the harbour.

HUGH72 likes this.