Introduction from a Gold Coast Realtor

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 10927, 30th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. 10927

10927 Member

Hi everyone,

I have just signed up to property chat and am excited to start contributing to your community. I am a real estate agent and investor myself so keen to learn more about the market in the South East Queensland area. I am a 32 year old Australian male born on the Gold Coast. In my 20's I finished a degree in business, as well as travelled extensively and worked in different parts of the world. I then moved back to the Gold Coast (because its a great place to live) and have been working in real estate in the Hope Island / Coomera region of the Gold Coast for the past 3 years learning the ropes and everything there is to know about buying and selling property in the state of Queensland. I live here with my fiancé; a Japanese lady who has moved here with me permanently. I have recently opened my own agency this year. I am in real estate because I find joy in helping others improve their quality of life through their abodes.

At the start of this year; I opened an agency called Opal Real Estate. The word Opal comes from my partners influence; her profession (and my hobby) is trading opals/opal photography. Opal Real Estates office is mobile - usually from developments showrooms and many coffee shops around the Gold Coast. I have a few agents work for me (foreign speakers - we have helped people from Hong Kong and Japan recently buy where its very difficult to do so without our translation services). We ONLY sell new developments as our niche in the market. We pride ourselves on our vast knowledge of everything going on in Gold Coast developments; our knowledge is power to you! We also beat any advertised price by developments by a minimum 1% as we have a bit of pull with them from established relationships. Am testing this website to see what its like before I become a business member to help serve those property chat members in the market better.

You can check out everything thats going on with new developments on our website www.opalrealestate.com.au

If anyone ever wants to meet me for any reason (if only a chat and new friendship) please feel free to drop me a line - I am always available if someone wants to shout me a coffee haha. I also have some very good connections in the industry - that being Mr Lex Bell as my conveyancer/solicitor (he was the mayor of the Gold Coast for 6 years in the 90s) if anyone is ever in need I am always happy to help others. Best wishes and I look forward to contributing to the property chat community in the near future.

Attached Files:

2. kierank

kierank Well-Known Member

You should head off to the PC Gold Coast catch-up at the Benowa Tavern tonight.

If you do a search, you should find the thread.

3. 10927

10927 Member

Ok I will have a look thanks for the invite :)

4. RS Gumby

RS Gumby Well-Known Member

Great to have you onboard Opal
    You'll strike up a few friendships here