International Banking

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by jeffery85, 19th Sep, 2013.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. jeffery85

jeffery85 Active Member

Hi,

Dose anyone know of a global bank? I am receiving a income from NZ but have my mortgages in Australia to maintain that is regularly requiring international transfers.

I was hopping to have a bank that is linked globally so i can transfer my money across & pay my mortgage. HSBC will allow me to do it as long as i transfer my mortgages to them. (fee free)

I have spoken to ANZ, Westpac & Nab & there NZ banking identifies are worlds apart.

Dose anyone know of a more effective way of having 2 bank accounts from different countries linked.

The other way i was thinking of was transferring money into NZ perpetual (who is the same company in oz) & cashing it out in OZ but i dont have as much control over this process. or buying asx shares from NZ & transferring them (but going to have regurla brokerage).

so far the fees i am looking at is 3% & $25 per trade with international transfers.

so confused

Regards

Jeffery

2. sav__

sav__ Member

have you tried Citibank? not sure if they can do it but might be worth checking.

3. Waimate01

Waimate01 Well-Known Member

International banks are greatly over-sold. They all claim to have international partnerships, but it seems to be largely lip-service and you're really no better off than dealing with un-partnered banks. HSBC was the only exception we could find, but even that wasn't as seamless as we'd hoped.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia