Interior Design concepts for apartments

Discussion in 'Styling & Decorating' started by PropDir, 11th Apr, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. PropDir

PropDir Well-Known Member Business Member

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could recommend an online resource/site where I can experiment with interior colours/ideas and concepts for apartments.

Also, can someone recommend a good interior decorator or company they've used. This is the first time I am approaching something like this.

What I am looking for is a sleek, modern design to create a comfortable apartment living environment (1 bed), probably using a simple colour scheme and design - maybe black, grey, dark blue, etc.

Any help here would be great.

Thank you.

2. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

I use Sketchup - which is lots of fun - but a more simple method would probably be to google your freckle off, with images that catch your attention, and copy them into a file ... you'll soon find a theme that is appealing to you (the old fashioned method is to lay your hands on a load of design mags and rip away) - and build away on that theme.

I know a few in the industry, but you really need to find your style first - so that you can find a designer that relates to your style. We don't all "do" everything.

p.s. mine is minimalist rustic coastal