Inner city Lutwyche development site - HUGE

Discussion in 'Development' started by 733, 20th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. 733

733 Well-Known Member

Hi fellow investors

My daughter plays tennis with the amazing Fancutts three generation Wimbledon players (the matriarch of the family Daphne in her early eighties was a world champion along with her husband Trevor). Anyhow, they are looking to sell their centre as it is not longer a viable family business option which is sad for the local community as it marks an end of a special era. Check out the site on Laura street, Lutwyche Brisbane. Be good to get in ahead of the agents if you can afford it.

Last edited by a moderator: 15th Jul, 2015
  2. Agent99

Agent99 Well-Known Member

So what is land size ? What are council requirements ? Suit townhouse or apartments ?

3. 733

733 Well-Known Member

Information is from Daphne Fancutt Both apartment highrise and townhouses can be built Not sure of size but holds large house Huge garden 3 full tennis courts and 2 half size tennis courts

4. Pistonbroke

Pistonbroke Well-Known Member

Time to slap on a heritage listing for sporting importance.

5. LJW

LJW Well-Known Member

I would say that there is a reasonable chance they are already in discussions with developers. I remember reading an article about the sale in the local paper awhile ago. That would be a pretty awesome site. 5193sqm and zoned HDR1 High density residential (Up to 8 storeys) which funnily enough allows for unit developments up to 8 storeys. With a site like that you would be looking at 200+ units.