Indonesian leasehold

Discussion in 'Accounting & Tax' started by Luthor Australia, 9th Jan, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Mulianto

Mulianto ~~

Rental occupancy is still rock bottom obviously but expenses to care for the property is low. If you own one there, especially in prime area (direct beach access), hang on to it…

Bali is still on hard lock down. Some foreigners with connections, can pay and get vaccinated. Others are just so paranoid and looking for ways to get home especially Australians since it’s close by. I’d try the former.

I am living in Medan city at the moment, most people around me have been infected. Cases reported are only the ones that got sick and in need of hospital care. It’s crazy, you might get it through your eyes, walking in a closed room with a positive person. This is definitely an endemic…

Anyway, there’s nothing like Bali. Not just the beaches, the people, the culture, it is special. I strongly believe it will thrive again once the world reopens.

Investor1111, The Y-man and Terry_w like this.
  2. Investor1111

Investor1111 Well-Known Member

Following up this thread and @Luthor Australia.

Do you pursuit this investment oppurtunity in the end?

Any others who have had any success investing in Indonesian property from Aus?

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia