Friday just gone was our P&B end date. We notified our solicitor what we wanted rectified or how much we wanted deducted off the purchase price in lieu of repairs, and then supplied a secondary figure for discount and if this was not accepted then we would rescind under this condition. About 3pm I was getting a bit angsty about not hearing back, so I called and was told the vendor's solicitor was still awaiting instructions from the vendor. My day at work got busy, then next thing I know its 5.30pm and hadn't heard back from anyone via e-mail or phone. Has this happened to anyone before? What is the likely scenario (obviously I'll find out on Monday morning, but would like to know what may be in store..). There's four outcomes I can think of, but I find it strange that our solicitor would not have contacted us to let us know what happened... a) it has become unconditional at the original contract purchase price - we're stuck with the repairs needed b) an extension for P&B clause has been sought and granted to sort this out c) no agreement was reached and the solicitor has rescinded the contract d) repairs will be made by vendor or the purchase price will be discounted as per original request.