If you had to name and shame...

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by ellejay, 19th Feb, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

I've got lots of evidence, enough for court.

bob shovel likes this.
  2. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

You cant defame someone with facts. Its why ACA doesnt spend every day in court. But you could defame if the purpose of your facts is intended to create harm through embellishment or unproven claims.

Its why ACA stories are generally -around the line of an enquiry about where missing money or property is. The money wasnt repaid - Hence its missing and so that is a fact that is indisputable.

One of the best things to stop con artists is publicity. Most use multiple aliases of course.

Dean Collins and ellejay like this.
  3. ellejay

ellejay Well-Known Member

This person isn't using multiple names. That's part of the reason why I trusted her so much, she seemed to have too much to lose to do this. I think she's actually a text book narcissist. She's carrying on with life, making webinars and pretending none if this has happened. It's pretty shocking, which is why Tyrone is supporting me to pass this message on. He's seen my evidence.

4. qak

qak Well-Known Member

I came across this one in the course of some research:
    INVESTOR WARNING: RICO and Fraudulent Concealment
    which is naming and shaming (I don't know if it's anonymous, I tried to get more information but couldn't figure it out). Paltar Petroleum wanted to ***** in Arnhem Land, the directors seem to have some interesting history in dealing with others. There were a number of (Australian) Federal Court cases involving the same parties.

(edit: oops it's not a swear word, frac-king is a destructive mining practice!)

ellejay likes this.
  5. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

ellejay and qak like this.
  6. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

qak and Terry_w like this.
  7. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

geez, sorry to say but that is the dodgiest name ive ever heard!:D

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia