i have decided i want to buy a studio apartment.sydney NSW Whilst they havent accepted my offer of 575k i think they will tommorrow. What do i do next? If the agent says ok can he still see clients over the weekend to get better offers? Im scared they will get a higher price over the weekend for it or tell me he did just so i pay more. Should i rush out to the bank and get a 10% deposit cheque??? Would that hold it firmly? I dont need a building inspection so i ask for the contract then i imagine find a conveyancer? Any conveyancers can help me in Sydney City if you could contact me. Should i put 10% or 0.25% and if i put 0.25% can they still sell it higher over the weekend?