I think this young lady is under charging her baby sitting services

Discussion in 'Starting & Running a Business' started by Gockie, 31st Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Louis XIII

Louis XIII Active Member

15*5=$75
    Not a great deal different, though for a 19 year old, I'm sure it all counts.

2. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Whoops!

3. JacM

JacM VIC Buyer's Agent - Melbourne, Geelong, Ballarat Business Member

She might live at home thus no living expenses. Might be studying... perhaps via correspondence... Thus the babysitting would be a temporary thing.

4. ShireBoy

ShireBoy Well-Known Member

The only flaw I see is where she says she's available day and night. Like others have said, this would be a side gig.
    And you need to think about the "saving $" side of it. Instead of going out and blowing out $200 on grog on a friday or saturday night, these girls are taking home cash on the night. So they're up $200 + $x compared to their friends.

FYI we pay our sitter $20/hr. We normally have the kids fed beforehand, and the first one goes to bed at 7pm, the second kidlet is in bed at 8pm, the rest of the night is Netflix and chill. Her boyfriend normally comes over midway through the night, so for her, it's just a quiet night in, watching a movie, and getting paid to do it.

Gockie likes this.