I think im being ripped off by this PM

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Darlinghurst Boy, 31st Mar, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Nick Valsamis

Nick Valsamis Well-Known Member

FYI, minimum price to post a letter with AusPost is now $1.

2. skater

skater Well-Known Member

Correct! It used to be 70 cents. It hasn't been 50 cents for a long time.

3. Nick Valsamis

Nick Valsamis Well-Known Member

To add to that, with the price change, they also delayed delivery time by 1-2 days with the option of paying 50c extra for 2 days faster delivery.

So effectively you are paying more for a slower service or double for the same service as before.

4. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

This one irks me a bit seeing they have been entering everything in the software all year, so is just a simple print out, sure it may suck some time, but 5-10 bucks would be about the max if posted, I bet a lot of systems probably can send a direct e-mail.

We all should do this, do work/job then add and extra 35 bucks for writing an invoice.

5. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Seems they only do online now, I probably have this and the other competitors somewhere, I paid for lic about 20-30 years ago,

I am going to see if I can bother with Gnucash, which is like old MS money, or just enter it all in a spreadsheet, can get CSV from bank these days.

The end of year statement is pretty useless unless your PM is paying all the outgoings, otherwise people will still be doing a spreadsheet or other.

All ears for other options, hate re doing things, which is what often happens :)