I have lost my motivation lost my mojo

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Terrychris, 19th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Omnidragon

Omnidragon Well-Known Member

Sounds like depression. Just because you're financially secure doesn't mean you won't have depression.

I have a friend with over 10 IPs in Asia (that would put it in the $20m+ mark), just suicided last year.

2. jins13

jins13 Well-Known Member

The OP should stop wasting his time on several different forums with his trolling and maybe he'll get his motivation back.

Pumpkin likes this.
  3. Joynz

Joynz Well-Known Member

I thought the OP's post seemed pretty genuine in this case.

Anyway, it was touching to see so many forum members reach out with support and kindness.

I expect that the advice and support given by members may have helped many other readers as well as the OP.

Chris Au and jins13 like this.
  4. jins13

jins13 Well-Known Member

I agree that it was really touching that there are so many awesome people out there. I was basing my comments on seeing the OP in different forums I visit and the nonense he comes up with. My gut feeling tells me that the OP may have been a banned member with a different name.

Pumpkin likes this.
  5. Sonamic

Sonamic Well-Known Member

Just learn to love yourself again. It's that simple. Once you've done that all else will fall into place. Relationship breakdowns can be a real confidence killer.

Go buy a little red sports car and pump yourself up. :D

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia