I don't remember doing this!

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Gockie, 17th Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

On my facebook feed... playing cashflow with friends at the Ranch! 4 years ago, mid 2012, pre Sydney boom.... :).
    229940_10150885482683947_1052631472_n.jpg

Gypsyblood likes this.
  2. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

Did others at the table take advantage of the boom? Where are they now?

3. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

* Two of them (the couple) live in the US, where else but California, the female of that relationship has the dream job, travel consulting to high wealth people... she also gets to travel sometimes for work
    * one is doing extremely well, built new house for her retirement (great place to store money!), living the life.
    * 1 bought a unit in Brisbane city for the tax benefits... (no comment). But also about to get married again later this year, which is great for her.
    * one has been moving around jobwise to fit her passion and to work for her young daughter (high demanding full time role to something much more laid back parttime for a while and now shes corporate full time again),
    * and the photographer, I'd describe her as doing the same investment wise as pre 2012.

Last edited: 17th Jun, 2016
    733 likes this.
  4. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

Wonderful.

Gockie likes this.
  5. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

Your topic sounds like me after the wife shows me photos when I get a bit carried away with the red at dinner.

Gypsyblood and Gockie like this.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.