Hysteria introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hysteria, 27th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Hysteria

Hysteria Active Member

Hello,
    Also have jumped over from SS. Think I had a measly 180 posts over 5 years. So your forgiven for not recognising me!

So a rap report:

2000 purchased first IP in Brisbane. (Runcorn)
    2000 purchased first PPOR in Geelong. (Waurn Ponds)
    20001 purchased 2nd IP Brisvegas. (Bridgeman Downs) ( Now PPOR)
    2005 moved from Geelong to Brisbane....purchased a Franchise

2007 sold first IP in Brisbane and Geelong property due to unsuccessful Franchise adventure. Nearly lost Bridgeman Downs Property as well due to debt. Sold Franchise back to Franchisor for 400k loss.
    Drank cheep beer for the remainder of 2007 to drown out my loss.
    Managed to find a loop hole in the Franchise agreement and got back some compensation....just enough to stop me from loosing PPOR.

Stopped drinking...started working 12hr days 7 days a week to get some funds for next purchase.

2009 purchased IP Brisbane (Chermside) House was a mess. Completed basic reno and released equity.
    2010 Purchased IP Brisbane (Carina Heights) reno and equity release
    2012 Got married
    2014 had a son
    2014 Purchased LMR site ( Moorooka) currently has existing house providing income. Once funds available will build 5 units.
    2014 Put hand thru glass window..5 months off work....don't ask! Took this time off to establish my future plans and have started to get my own business rolling or to just generate some extra income. Still a lot of work to do but trademarks, etc in place and confident I can quit working for the man and do the thing I love.
    2014....I don't know where I'm going but I sure know where I've been.

Cheers

2. datto

datto Well-Known Member

Out of all that I noticed "stopped drinking" and all of a sudden your tag started to make sense.

Welcome aboard Hysteria!