How often do you deep clean your shower cubicles?

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by Gockie, 31st Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
?

How often do you deep clean your shower cubicles

1. More than once per week

2. Weekly

3. Fortnightly

4. Monthly

5. 3 monthly

6. 6 monthly :/

7. Yearly :/ :/

8. Only if moving out :/ :/ :/

9. Never and it always stays dirty :/ :/ :/

10. Never.... someone does it for me ;)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Agent99

Agent99 Well-Known Member

Spray with an "acidic detergent", brush lightly and rinse....beautiful and chrome that looks like you just went to Bunnings and put new taps on. I use Zest but there are others.

2. Heinz57

Heinz57 Well-Known Member

At the risk of starting another marble thread - and nobody needs that- a product called Shower Sparkle is the only one you can use near marble tiles. Spray the glass after each shower.

This is boring

3. Davothegreat

Davothegreat Well-Known Member

I sealed the grout lines of the shower walls when I sealed the floor - kept the tiles completely mould free for 2 years. Now we spray the tiles with some bathroom cleaner that I got from Bunnings once or twice per year. The glass panel gets sprayed at the same time but it's frosted glass so you never see anything on it. Only silly people install clear glass in a shower ;-)

4. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

Or people who have never had glass and really want it... and then later realise it takes a little work. Now we've mastered it, six swipes of a very wide squeegee works well. If you'd have tole me 30 years ago I would be using a squeegee every shower I'd have laughed at you :p.

(If my bathroom was larger, I'd go slump or frosted, but we needed clear to feel bigger.)