How much do you pay for a bond clean?

Discussion in 'Repairs & Maintenance' started by kimba88, 1st Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

So not really a bond clean.
    Sort of a need to clean it properly before you advertise it for tenants.

2. kimba88

kimba88 Well-Known Member

Well it was cleaned the day before tenants went in. They called it a bond clean..

Last edited: 3rd Jun, 2016
  3. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Hi Kimba, I paid around 560 I think it was, I also spent days cleaning, but the 560 was for 3 people for near full day, all walls cleaned, all appliances, windows, kitchen cupboards and draws, floors, bathroom, basically, everything, like you, no carpet. Oh, that included a pest treatment too.

If you think the company has to make money and what the cleaners were getting, that was cheap, I do not think anyone had cleaned anything much in 5 years, so was a real job, think of things like window and sliding door runners, etc etc

Last edited: 4th Jun, 2016
    kimba88 likes this.
  4. kitdoctor

kitdoctor Well-Known Member

My wife and I spent five days cleaning a double story 4 bed, 3 bath x DLUG home that was pretty good to start with. We did everything - metho on all chrome taps, tooth brush to clean light switch buttons, wardrobe tracks, flyscreens, window tracks, scuff marks using those eraser/magic pads, inside of light fittings - perfection. We ran out of time and didn't do two of the kitchen cupboards which were actually okay as is. Sure enough tenant notes them 'not as clean as remainder of cupboards'.

kimba88 likes this.
  5. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

You can only do very detailed photos, then if it is left filthy, charge them for it, if a place is reasonably clean, then can't expect more than that, you can literally spend months on something that looks ok to start with, then someone will revert for you at no cost :)

6. Tranquilo

Tranquilo Well-Known Member

Cost me $390, first tenants went in complained the place was dirty so the cleaners are supposed to do the exit clean for the tenant for free when they leave.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia