How Increasing Income is the bullet-proof strategy for property investors today

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Redom, 29th Mar, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Yup - quite consistent. If we felt it was defamatory, we would take action. In this case, there was no complaint made, and I don't see any issue. Euro has responded (as is his right) and has presented an alternative viewpoint on the matter.

Back on topic please.

LibGS and Foxdan like this.
  2. Tonibell

Tonibell Well-Known Member

Definitely the option I have taken.

I guess it is a particular marketing approach you have - but my tip would be that you need to somehow get your point across using at least 50% less words.

The odd lengthly post would be OK - but currently every reply is an essay (with the same mantra).

skater likes this.
  3. euro73

euro73 Well-Known Member Business Member

The beautiful Hills District, Sydney Australia

All good @ my end. I care what my clients think, not what my critics think. And my clients are extremely happy with what I do. If they weren't, you'd have read about it here... the internet is a pretty unforgiving medium where bad outcomes don't go unnoticed or unspoken. But you haven't heard any such things. Not once. Not ever. And I've been doing this for many years . What does that tell you?

But in the interests of fairness, I did offer the @Anthony Brew the opportunity to substantiate his claims/accusations /concerns , but got ..... crickets. What does that tell you?

I do stay on topic - always. That's what the naysayers are blowing up about !!! :)

Debt Reduction. Holding Power. Borrowing Capacity.

#ahhhhtheirony

Last edited: 4th Apr, 2018
  4. KinG3o0o

KinG3o0o Well-Known Member

i think we have a winner here.. alternatively you can also include a tldr at the end of your post/essay to help us.

thanks.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.