House prices fall at fastest rate in 35 years

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by Pete Arendt, 8th Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. kierank

kierank Well-Known Member

I have many, many family members who have done nothing over the last 40+ years because they were scared.

I have bought many properties and invested in the sharemarket even though I was scared.

That was the point I was trying to make.

Doing nothing because you’re scared is NOT a great wealth creation strategy :eek:.

Doing nothing because you are informed CAN be a great strategy ;).

Whitecat, Gockie, Francesco and 2 others like this.
  2. marmot

marmot Well-Known Member

If the Chinese economy falls further than predicted , it could have big implications for countries like Australia, It will eventually affect iron ore prices and lots of other commodities , especially those used in power generation like coal and gas, which also happen to be some of our biggest exports.
    What doesn't get much news these days was the falls in commodity prices , mainly iron ore into Japan that started the dominoes to fall over in the late 80s and early 90s, especially in Australia,trade surpluses turned into ugly deficits which put a lot of pressure on the AUD, we had also seem a commercial and residential property boom in Sydney ,Melbourne and Perth with lots of bad debts, numbers like GDP and income can drop , but your debt levels dont.

Worst Is Yet To Come For China's Economy

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia