Cash & Bonds High interest online savings account for a trust

Discussion in 'Other Asset Classes' started by Simon Hampel, 6th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I'm looking for a high interest online savings account to use for our family trust.

We use UBank USaver accounts for personal savings - but trusts are not eligible to use these account, same with ING Direct Savings Maximiser.

Ideally I'd want something with the same levels of flexibility that a USaver account has - such as the ability to create multiple accounts online easily and give them meaningful names.

From what I've seen so far, it doesn't seem like such a product exists, and most "business" level savings accounts which are suitable for trusts are inflexible, don't pay good rates and have high minimum deposit requirements.

Westminster likes this.
  2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

If you find anything I'd love to hear it.

3. Jamie_

Jamie_ Well-Known Member

Bank Of Jamie_ open for business
    Please PM me for Account # and BSB #
    10% rate

for me.

4. MIZBUF

MIZBUF Active Member

Have you looked at Rabo bank? They allow Trusts(also SMSF's) to utilise their flexible accounts- They had consistently been paying a better interest rate than Ubank, ING etc. but have slipped a little recently.
    I t's easy to open your Online accounts& have different designated names for them.
    They are a Dutch bank which does much lending to agriculture in Europe. They were rated in top 3 safest banks- Not quite sure where they are ATM but have a look at them for your purpose
    I have been using them for abut 6 years now for my SMSF- which is of course a Trust with no probs. All the Best

KayTea likes this.