Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Silva, 3rd Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Silva

Silva Member

Hi, I'm a property tragic. I just love talking about property and where the best places to buy and invest in. Most of my friends are getting bored of my conversation topic. Luckily i came across this website. I am about to buy a 450sqm block in Kellyville NSW and hoping to build a house there. I was very keen on Box Hill but after driving around there and seeing all the empty land, I wasnt so sure and my husband didn't want fight morning traffic to get to the station. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

KateAshmor likes this.
  2. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Haha - welcome aboard :) You've found a good place to get your property fix.

Cheers

Jamie

Silva likes this.
  3. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Hi @Silva

Welcome to PC! I can relate - not everyone out there is into real estate, so this is a great place to meet other like minded investors.

Are you buying to live in Kellyville or is it an investment? What do you want this property to do for you?

Edit: Appears you are buying to live in.

Is this your first home?

Silva likes this.
  4. Silva

Silva Member

Yes, buying to live in. We have an investment property in Brisbane. With the addition of a baby, my partner and I want our own home. Our reason for chosing Kellyville is that almost all the land has been sold so it will hopefully have good resale value in 5-10 years time especially with the new rail and hopefully hospital coming in. We aren't planning on moving but always good to buy where you see potential. Of course, please feel free to let me know your thoughts....

5. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Buying a home is an emotional decision - so it will really come down to where you want to live.

Also depends on your affordability, and what you are willing to spend.