Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ACJS, 24th Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ACJS

ACJS New Member

ok so I'm not new to property investing but I thought it was time to get a bit more hands on and professional about it. We have 2 properties in sydney, one on the Gold Coast and one about to be finished in the Springfield area.
    The three existing properties have all performed well for us but the Springfield property is a bit of a departure from our comfort zone.
    For a start it's our first new build, secondly it's a dual key property. So I'm going to be looking for a good property manager to help us out with that. We are also looking for two more properties, potentially looking for a regional centre for better affordability.

2. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum @ACJS :) You'll learn heaps here.

Sounds like you're beginning to focus more on cashflow. Regional is an option but you can also find great returns not far from a few of our capitals.

Enjoy the stay and all the best!

3. Ross Forrester

Ross Forrester Well-Known Member

Welcome ACJS

Seems like you have done well so far. Hope the rest goes well.

And yes - I can see you cashflow focus.

Welcome

4. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Ray White up at Springfield Lakes used to be fantasic but I havent been involved for a while so may have changed.

5. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Welcome aboard :)

Cheers

Jamie

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia