Hi I'm Alistair

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BigL, 27th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. BigL

BigL Active Member

Hey guys my names Alistair. I've been a long time lurker on SS and learnt so much from it.

Im 21 and am deffered from Uni whilst working full time as a manager in a supermarket. I just purchased my first IP/PPOR (for stamp duty benefits for 1 yr) in Bacchus Marsh which will be CF positive (approx +$80 a week after expenses)

Whilst not my ideal first purchased for CG (it should still do well) it does set me up for my next purchase in 12-18months which will hopefully be closer to the city. Then hopefully I will go back to uni but I'm quite hooked on property and just wanna buy more.

I hope to learn as much as possible from some of the legends on here who have made it and hopefully set myself up for a better life without financial stress.

2. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Portfolio Perth Brisbane Sydney Melbourne
    Welcome BigL....great to see you posting on the new site and that you've taken the plunge to secure your financial future. Its the starting that stops most people. You've conquered that and done it so young as well. Well done!

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia