Hi, I am a newbie from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rowa, 26th Nov, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Rowa

Rowa Member

Hi,

I'm a newbie living in Melbourne south eastern.

I am coming from IT background, therefore property development is totally a new topic for me.

I have one investment property which was a new build with one of the volume builders.

I am hoping to learn more about investing on properties & hoping to proceed with a subdivision project in Melbourne by knockdown.

while I was browsing I found this forum and thought I will be able to hear from all of you as I could see there are so many experienced property developers.

Cheers

Kelvin Cunnington likes this.
  2. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

3. Rowa

Rowa Member

Thanks for inviting me, unfortunately I am off and there are couple of things planned for Friday,, otherwise I would have make it as I work in the city.
    How often do you have meet ups.

4. The Y-man

The Y-man Moderator Staff Member

We have a fairly solid track record of a monthly meetup in the East (usually Mitcham), and some in the West.

The CBD one has just started to cater for those who can't make it out after hours etc, although we may do an after hours CBD drinks at some stage.

The schedule does get disrupted by the holiday season, so this week will be the last CBD meet for the year I think.

The Y-man

5. KateAshmor

KateAshmor Victorian Conveyancing Lawyer Business Member