Hi from LATS

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LATS, 23rd Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. LATS

LATS Well-Known Member

hi all!
    I've joined SS back in 03? 08? I couldn't remember which its that long ago, under 'ccw'. Given I've only ever posted about 8 times (sorry!) I thought it's good time to change my profile name? :)

Bought and sold my first place at 23 (I should have kept it!) didn't know what I was doing. 3 years later as a young single mum started my investment journey. It was a lonely journey but I was stubborn :).

I've just turned 38 last week (yeh hb to me) and hoping to reach #10 by next year. Have made and still making heaps of stupid mistakes - but SS has been the place I go to to look for lessons learnt (even tho in hindsight.)

Thanks for all your selfishless-ness (? Is this a word?) sharing of wisdom and knowledge so far!

Last edited: 23rd Jun, 2015
  2. Sashatheman

Sashatheman Well-Known Member

Well done LATS. How did you get 10 properties as a single mum?

3. LATS

LATS Well-Known Member

Hi sashstheman,
    - I don't own 10 yet, its a goal :) will work towards it.
    - not all in my name. Some joint names, some just my name, some silent partner so name not on loan or doc (risky,but I trust my siblings).
    - has a low expense high saver attitude and lifestyle
    - the first 4yrs living at parents paying board def helped, able to save and bought the first 2 using savings.

Very lucky and proud to be in current position. Could have turned into stereotype young single mum, but I wanted to prove people wrong.

Jess Peletier likes this.
  4. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

[QUOTE="LATS, post: 4472, member: 633"}
    Very lucky and proud to be in current position. Could have turned into stereotype young single mum, but I wanted to prove people wrong.[/QUOTE]

Love that story. See so much of the opposite.