Hi from Craig @ TheEdgePropertyBuyers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Craig H, 20th Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Craig H

Craig H Member

Hi Everyone,

My name is Craig Hogg I've always had a strong passion for property and renovating and have spent the last 14 years working as National Sales Manager at Washington Brown Depreciation. During this time I've been constantly annoying everyone there with property sales, auction results and countless stories about open for inspections I’d attended throughout the week, and on the weekends.

At Washington Brown we worked with a varied client base, from mum and dad investors, developers, accountants, financial planners, real estate and buyers agents etc. Over the years I’ve seen a lot of different investment strategies and advice given to property investors with varying degrees of success and sadly, it didn’t always appear to be good advice given.

Seeing this over and over again, encouraged me to get out of my comfort zone and establish my own exclusive buyer's agency –The Edge Property Buyers. We are currently licenced in NSW and QLD and you can find more information on our website The Edge Property Buyers

I look forward to being part of, and contributing to the Property Chat community

Last edited by a moderator: 20th Jul, 2017

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia