Hi from Be Developer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 380, 19th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. 380

380 Well-Known Member

Just an update on Lynn Landmark, we now have an architect working on the drawing/designs and we are perhaps looking at being able to convert 4 levels to 31 condos.

Will start a new thread shortly on this once we move to the next stage.

SOULFLY3 likes this.
  2. 380

380 Well-Known Member

Hello,

Happy new year and all the best for 2018!

Phewww...... time flys! In a year, Sydney property market is taking breathing space, Crypto Currency is new buzz, Artificial intelligence is paving way in to everyone's day to day life, but

Most importantly(for us, anyway), Be Developer had a fantastic year of 2017!!!

I am happy to say that, at Be Developer(USA)we ,

Completed 5 renovation project last year with ROI of 56%
    Acquired commercial property with net Rental yield of 25-29%
    Acquired 18000 SQ foot commercial building
    in Boston,MA
    Commenced 5 townhouse development project In Atlanta.GA
    Bought 5+ Residential properties with view of Cashflow +/Buy N Hold /Add value
    and Few more projects underway as i write this
    Construction well underway for our clients' sites in Melbourne

If i look back, April 2016, we started Be Developer (USA) with USD$1000 opening deposit. Today, our book value is in proximity of USD$7 Million. if all stars lines up and we commence construction at boston property, we are looking at Circa of $13-14M end value projects.

All above project details are on its individual thread as it happened.

I am happy at the journey we had so far and directions we are going in to!

I must take this opportunity to thank all our investors for backing Be Developer's venture in USA. Your trust in backing our venture (knowing that we are a new kid on US turf) is valuable to me!

Whats next?

As i said it in past, Marisa (@MTR) will continue to run, our Be Developer profile on forum and continue with her active role in Investor Relations.

Be Developer will continue to evolve with market conditions and will start investing into Residential .Commercial Cash Flow + assets, property development. Additionally, we are aiming to focus on acquiring business in US market. Our target is start up business, value add /vertical integration with our core business, FMCG franchise, petroleum and hotel industry!

Watch this space :)

Once again, Wish you all, All the best for Year 2018

Happy Investing!

3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Hi Be developer, how's things going with your properties in the USA?