Hi from Albanga

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by albanga, 19th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

A big hello to all everyone from the SS community! I must say when I read the message the forum was closing my heart dropped but it is again filled with joy as I see so many famous faces have already joined the new propertychat.

I was a SS member for just over a year but in that time contributed as much as possible. My advice may not have always been right but the beauty was someone was always available to politely put me back in place and that's what I loved! No one was ever nasty, no trolls, just a group of like minded investors willing to offer their time and experience to help others.

I really hope this forum keeps the spirit of SS and I look forward to contributing for many years to come.

P.S - I feel sorry for the stalwarts who have had their post count reset. Just a thought but maybe add your end SS numbers into your sig, would love to see the first of you to reach 20k.

tobe likes this.
  2. Shahin_Afarin

Shahin_Afarin Residential and Commercial Broker Business Member

You look like that guy from the office.

3. albanga

albanga Well-Known Member

Haha I added David Brent as an avatar to a forum I joined about 8 years ago and he has just followed me around to different forums ever since! I have no idea how it happens! I join, do a post and he is back again.

4. jafeica

jafeica Well-Known Member

youre email is probably registered with gravatar.com and that photo is associated with your email address

5. Shahin_Afarin

Shahin_Afarin Residential and Commercial Broker Business Member

Don't deny who you really are ricky because you are eligible for 90% no LMI ;)

6. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

It's great to see everyone transitioning over. Seems like a great quality of contribution so far. Lets keep it up!