Hi from a Brisbane Noob

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Spoony, 21st Sep, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Spoony

Spoony Well-Known Member

Hey everyone.

Firstly what a great forum, such a wealth of information. I've hit that age (38) where I've realised I need to do more with what I have. While I'm not 100% certain the property investment route is the right choice for me, it's the option I've seeming be researching the most.

Look forward to reading more of the great discussions, ideas and strategies and perhaps leveraging such a great community knowledge base with my own journey.

Cheers
    Dan.

2. Phantom

Phantom Well-Known Member

Hi Dan. Welcome to this wonderful forum. 38 is not too late to get started. There are members here who started their journey later in life and have done well. So it's never too late.
    Property has been a great vehicle to create wealth for many here. The most important thing is to educate yourself with as much information as possible. Read through this forum and any other property resource you can. After some time you will know if property is right investment class for you.

All the best Dan. :)

Magoo, Spoony and Sackie like this.
  3. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard mate. This is the place to learn. Enjoy your stay and don't be shy. Asking questions is the best way to learn.

p.s. There's a small meet up on the Gold Coast on Friday. Why not come along and meet some folks? :)

Spoony likes this.
  4. Spoony

Spoony Well-Known Member

Hi York and Steven! Thanks for the invite/heads up I'd noticed a few of these meets. Unfortunately I've already got something scheduled on that evening.

Phantom likes this.
  5. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Next time!

Spoony likes this.
  6. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Welcome old fella :)

Joking - you've got plenty of time on your side.

Welcome aboard :)

Cheers

Jamie

Spoony likes this.