Hi everyone and thank you.

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Ems, 2nd Sep, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ems

Ems Well-Known Member

As some of you know we lost our twin girls back in April of this year. I have been through many emotions since the event but most particularly the feeling of guilt has hit me hardest. My body couldn't hold the pregnancy and I went into preterm labour. Once at A&E there was nothing that could be done to keep them safe inside and I had to deliver them only a week after finding out they were girls and two days after feeling first movements. Yesterday was their due date and I had the worse day. I thought I had been going OK but yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks. We named twin stars after the girls so when I feel lost I can look up and see them sparkle.

A few things have happened since April - we have moved to the Perth hills and only Saturday we picked up our gorgeous new addition to the family - a little Border Terrier puppy. We have two cats who haven't taken the new addition very well and won't go near him. I have attached a picture for you all to see.

Thanks to everyone who has been thinking of us. Your messages have helped us immensely.

Ems

Attached Files:

2. Chrispy

Chrispy Well-Known Member

Thinking of you. That pup has a very cute little face that just makes you grin :)

3. Bayview

Bayview Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about this Ems.

Best of luck for you.

4. Jacque

Jacque Jacque Parker Premium Member

Sorry to hear that- never easy and I wish you all the best for the future. Cute as pup!!

5. Brian84

Brian84 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that ems. Condolences to you and your loved ones.

6. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

So sorry for you. Lots of love

7. Esh

Esh Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear Ems, I wish you and your partner all the best. The puppy is too cute. Stay strong as you have been and keep your head up :)