Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community

Hi Cheeky

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cheekykoon, 3rd Nov, 2015.

1. cheekykoon

cheekykoon Well-Known Member

Hi, I've made some good contacts from Somerset days to now and the forum has provided me valuable knowledge and good advice from people like @Redom , @D.T. , @Westminster , @Be Developer and they helped me with getting through financing and unto management and everything in between. Not forgetting @Lu Bracher too.

I've been posting for a while seeking information prior to my introduction. I'm a non-resident investor, which makes financing and buying all the more difficult, today, I'm glad I've received my first rent cheque, deposit straight into my offset account! That marks a new milestone and I've gotten my 2nd property loan unconditional, pending signing of mortgage documents. I really never expect to settle 2 within a month and the poor valuation and APRA and financing are all stressful stuffs which any person should not go through, but I did and its not fun with a local property sellers' knowledge often far behind the information received from this forum. I have to thank the forum for the good info.

Now, I'm looking for the the right to call myself a developer... even a developer of 1 house would do fine for a start... :)

Be Developer likes this.
  2. House

House Well-Known Member Premium Member

Hello from another non-resident investor! Great going so far ;)

cheekykoon likes this.
  3. D.T.

D.T. Adelaide Property Manager Business Member

That's great, well done. Where next? :)

4. cheekykoon

cheekykoon Well-Known Member

Not really where but just on the lookout for opportunity. I believe markets in markets even with Melbourne imposing a 3% tax on non-residents, it may work if the opportunity is good. Else, South Brisbane is where I'm focusing on now, Adelaide and Perth are also on the lookout for opportunity. Sydney, probably not.