Hi Ben Kingsley - Property Investment Adviser of the Year

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ben Kingsley, 7th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ben Kingsley

Ben Kingsley Well-Known Member

Hi Tyler,
    Let me provide the context of what I was asked to do - I was approached to build a model that created $1m in equity in 10 years. I did create a model that demonstrated this and used historical performance results to show this.

To answer your other question - Do I or my team tell the media all the areas we are buying in for our clients - No we don't. They, our clients are paying us a professional fee for service, so by creating competition in the locations we are buying in via my media work, doesn't serve them well or provide them with value if others who haven't paid for our expertise are creating added demand in these locations.
    It's not like the share market, where its easy to buy/sell.

Thanks for your feedback and for the record since 2012 I have learned to be selective about taking on scenario modelling challenges in the media that I don't fully agree with.

Regards,
    Ben

Rdtn, Perthguy, mcarthur and 3 others like this.

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.